Hours and Admission
The Flandrau Science Center & Planetarium inspires visitors of all ages with the wonders of science. Located on the University of Arizona campus, Flandrau offers planetarium shows powered by a state-of-the-art fulldome digital projection system and hands-on science exhibits about science topics from earth to space, and more. Come enjoy fun, captivating science for the whole family!
Recommended age for exhibits: 6 and up.
Hours of Admission
Tuesdays – Sundays
10AM – 5PM
Please note: Flandrau will be CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
Directions & Parking
1601 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Flandrau is accessible via Cherry Ave south of Speedway, Cherry Ave north of E. Sixth Street off National Championship Drive and University Boulevard west of Campbell Ave.
Please click below for an up-to-date map with parking options.
Museums for All
Flandrau Science Center & Planetarium is proud to be part of the Museums for All program which extends discounted general admission to EBT cardholders through SNAP or TANF who are 18 years of age or older. Current EBT card and a valid photo ID must be presented at time of purchase. Cardholders receive general admission for $3 per person for themselves and immediate family upon presentation of their EBT card at the Ticket Desk.
This benefit is only valid during regular hours and cannot be used for separate ticketed special events or combined with any other offer/discount. Admission is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other products or services.
Please take a moment to review some of the changes we’ve implemented. We ask you to please adhere to the new guidelines for the safety and well-being of all.
- Masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up. Complimentary masks are available at the Front Desk.
- If you or a member of your group have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or someone with symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 72 hours, please reschedule your visit for a later date.
- If you or someone in your group is feeling ill or experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please reschedule your visit for a later date.
- High touch components are thoroughly sanitized between uses. Visitors will also be issued a stylus for use on touchscreens, elevator buttons and other exhibit interactives.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the science center.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented including frequent sanitizing of high-touch areas throughout the exhibit halls and restrooms as well as sanitizing the theater between uses.