Jump to navigation
Please take a moment to review some of the changes we’ve implemented. We ask you to please adhere to the new guidelines for the safety and well-being of all.
- Masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up. Complimentary masks are available at the front desk.
- If you or a member of your group have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or someone with symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 72 hours, please reschedule your visit for a later date.
- If you or someone in your group is feeling ill or experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please reschedule your visit for a later date.
- Stylus are available for use on touchscreens, elevator buttons and other exhibit interactives.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the science center.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented including frequent sanitizing of high-touch areas throughout the exhibit halls, restrooms, and planetarium theater.